PixelCollabs 3: Top-Down RPGa quilt started by PixelShorts on Mar 29, 2019
Theme: "Top-Down RPG"Welcome, PixelCollabs community! We hope you enjoy your time working together to make some fun, collaborative art! This time we've got a "Top-Down RPG" theme, so include fun Role Playing Game elements and be sure to draw them in the traditional top-down perspective!
Is this your first time participating? Take a look at the Getting Started video!
- 8x4 rectangular tiles, each 48x54 pixels in size
Visible border of 6 pixels available for blending
Edges of the quilt wrap both horizontally and vertically
- Tiles become visible when their neighbours are complete
- Checkout Rules
- You'll have 24 hours to complete your tile after checkout
A maximum of 3 tiles per user, please
- Only colors from the Zughy 32 palette are allowed. The server will clamp any offending colors to the nearest color from this palette!
- Contributors (15)
- GooGroker (2), Nooby Cartoonist (2), Winston Behrwell (2), Blawnode (1), DaaWeeD (1), Dine (1), Dreamfinder (1), MyFingerSlip (1), PixelShorts (1), SpookySpacePixels (1), The_LAM (1), abonbon (1), glacier (1), loomie (1), rsvp asap (1)
- 18 of 32 tiles completed (56%) - Download 384x216 PNG
Click a tile for info...